post review on local business in google maps via API

Romario

Apr 28, 2011, 9:53:13 AM4/28/11
to Google Maps Data API
Hi all,

I'm wondering what is involved to implement an ability to post reviews
on local businesses in google maps from my site. I see other sites
doing this, like yelp.com. But I am not seeing this functionality in
the Google Places API or somewhere else. Could anyone help?

Josh Livni

Apr 28, 2011, 1:51:44 PM4/28/11
to google-map...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

We currently do not offer this as an API, but you could post your question to the Maps API forum and/or add it as a feature request to the issue tracker.

Cheers,

  -Josh