I need a developer for a basic proyect

IURIS TANTUM

Nov 26, 2010, 7:22:02 AM11/26/10
to Google Maps Data API
Hi, I need a developer for a proyect, basically it´s have to locate
the user by the option geolocation (GPS movile), and one time locate
in the google maps, the same user will be able to update his position
and put a waypoint in that position, and necessary as well be able to
put any information.

The scheme it´s:

Iphone >>>>the program that can be run in a web app, locate a user
when he push a button per example, onetime its locate in the
googlemap, with another button push his position in google maps, and
all users can be wacht his position in the google map. Nothing else.
If you are interested contact to me and we talking about the cost of
it.

Thanks.