2.182 released as v2.x and v2.180 released as v2

Dann (Google Employee)

Oct 28, 2009, 3:35:19 PM10/28/09
to Google Maps API Notify
Yesterday, we pushed v2.178 as v2.x and v2.176 as v2. It's been a
while since our last release for v2 due to a few regression bugs being
found. There was one issue resolved in this release for v2.x relating
to markers displaying incorrectly in the Google Earth plugin.

See the changelog below for more details:
http://code.google.com/p/gmaps-api-issues/wiki/JavascriptMapsAPIChangelog
(If the groups interface cuts the link off, you can find it in the
wiki tab of the issue tracker).

As always, please discuss anything in this forum (http://
groups.google.com/group/Google-Maps-API/) if you think there is a
regression. Once others confirm your suspicions, report it in the
issue tracker (http://code.google.com/p/gmaps-api-issues/issues/list).

Thanks!

Dann