Urgent Hiring QA Analyst in Chicago , IL (Only Local consultant)

1 view

poonam sharma

Oct 19, 2015, 10:04:07 AM10/19/15

Send me your consultant profile @ poo...@tanishasystems.com

Hi ,

 We have an urgent requirement for QA Analyst in Chicago, IL.

 Please do send me an updated copy of your resume.

QA Analyst

MUST HAVE:

·         7+ years QA experience including:

o   Delivering high quality test phases and deliverables

·         Consulting experience on web technology related projects, preferably Java based

·         Heavy experience on integration projects, particularly via web services

·         Experience collecting requirements

NICE TO HAVE:

·         Experience with reporting

·         Public sector client experience

Thanks & Regards

Poonam Sharma

Tanisha Systems, Inc.

An Information Technology Company