Urgent Hiring :: Technical Lead/ Architect/ Full Stack Architect in Chicago, IL :: Long Term Consulting :: Direct Client

poonam sharma

Oct 26, 2015, 1:40:01 PM10/26/15

Share your consultant profile @ poo...@tanishasystems.com

Hi ,

Trust you are doing great.

We have an immediate hiring for a Technical Lead/ Architect/ Full Stack Architect in Chicago, IL. It's a long term consulting with my direct client.

It's a quick short interview process. We are comfortable on the rates aspect mentioned in the resume (uploaded in job board) for a on-site role .

Please do send me an updated copy of your resume. And let me know a convenient time for a conversation.

Please find below the job description for better insight on the role.

Job Description

Need only senior consultant.(12+ years of Experience)

Ø  7+ years of professional software development experience.

Ø  Experience on code bases greater than 2 million lines of code

Ø  Experience with one of the following queuing technologies: Rabbit, IBM MQ, ZeroMQ, MSMS MQ, Signal R, Redis

Ø  Angular.JS, Bootstrap.JS, Node JS, Javascript, C#, a scripting language, HTML5, CSS, LESS

Ø  Demonstrate proficiency with unit testing with one or more of the following technologies: Jasmine, nUnit, xUnit

Ø  Understanding of Functional Programming Concepts

Ø  Ability to visualize data / data science experience.

Ø  Knowledge and experience with Adobe Illustrator

Ø  Relational SQL experience with large data sets, views and stored procedures.

Ø  Document Database Experience using Map Reduce

Ø  Data modeling and data warehouse experience.

Ø  Ability to start green field projects and propose designs

Ø  Experience architecting high performance multi-tier systems.

Ø  Experience writing code that deals with extremely large sets of data

Thanks & Regards

Poonam Sharma

Tanisha Systems, Inc.

An Information Technology Company