Urgent Hiring :: C#/.Net Developer :: Timonium , MD :: UPS :: local

poonam sharma

Mar 3, 2016, 9:58:40 AM3/3/16

Send me your consultant profile @ Poonam...@pyramidci.com

Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

This is Poonam from Pyramid Consulting, Inc. regarding one of my Direct Client Requirement-UPS for a skilled .Net Developer at Timonium ,MD  Kindly go through the requirement and let me know your feedback on below position.

Your prompt response is highly appreciated. Also send me an updated copy of your resume.

Job Title:             C#/.Net Developer

Location:             Timonium ,MD

Start Date:          03/14/2016      End Date: 12/30/2016

Explanation for Position:

The position requires the candidate to provide input and support for full systems

life cycle management activities (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design,

coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.).

She/he performs tasks within planned durations and established deadlines. This

position collaborates with teams to ensure effective communication in supporting

the achievement of objectives. She/he provides knowledge, development,

maintenance, and support for applications.

 Safety

Details of Position:

The candidate must have strong comprehension and communication skills. They

must be able to express technical and business concepts and ideas.

Management Skills:

She/he must be able to analyze and solve problems effectively with good critical thinking skills

Primary Skill: C# .NET

Additional Skills:

C# .NET - Intermediate

SQL & PL/SQL - Intermediate