Urgent Hiring Java Developer at Alpharetta, GA only local

poonam sharma

Feb 25, 2016, 10:10:43 AM2/25/16

Send me your consultant profile @ Poonam...@pyramidci.com

Hi All,

Hope you are doing good.

This is Poonam from Pyramid Consulting, Inc. regarding one of my Direct Client Requirement for a skilled Senior Developer at Alpharetta, GA. Kindly go through the requirement and let me know your feedback on below position.

Your prompt response is highly appreciated. Also send me an updated copy of your resume.

Work Location:  GA - Alpharetta

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Details of Position:

Sr. Developer responsible for designing and implementing initiatives and RFCs. Experience in Spring MVC is required.

Management Skills:

Excellent communication and coordination skills. Must be able to work within large teams. Must be able to plan own activities and work towards committed deadlines. Must have hands on experience with designing and developing web services.

Primary Skill: J2EE Development, Spring MVC, Developing Webservices.

Additional Skills:

SQL Language - Intermediate

XML - Advanced

Java Beans - Advanced

Object Oriented Analysis & Design - Advanced

Java Programming - Advanced

J2EE Development - Advanced

JMS - Advanced

Microsoft Office - Advanced