Urgent Hiring :: Sharepoint Developer :: Washington DC :: Direct Client

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

poonam sharma

未读,
2015年10月20日 09:29:292015/10/20
收件人

Send me your consultant profile @ poo...@tanishasystems.com

Hi  ,

Trust you are doing great.

We have an urgent job opportunity for a Sharepoint Developer with my Direct Client It would be for a long term consulting.

Your resume looks a great fit and it’s would be a commutable stuff for you as per your current location provided in the job board.

Please do send me an updated copy of your resume and let me know a convenient time for a quick conversation. Please do provide the best number to reach you.

I can be reached at (212) 729-6543 Ext 313.

Long Term Contract

Please do send me an updated copy of your resume. We can talk on the best market rate.

·         5+ years of hands on experience with SharePoint (including SharePoint 2007 & 2013) including:

o   Designing

o   Coding

o   Testing

o   Debugging

o   Experience developing custom components including

§  Forms utilizing InfoPath & Nintex technologies

§  Templates

§  Content types

§  Lists

§  Content query web parts

§  Content management

·         3-5 years experience with ASP.Net

·         HTML

·         CSS

·         XML

·         XSLT

·         REST

·         Writing SQL queries

·         SQL

NICE TO HAVE:

·         Experience developing for SharePoint Online

·         Office 365

·         Azure

Thanks & Regards

Poonam Sharma