Urgent Hiring :: Senior Quality Engineer :: Prairie , MN :: Direct Client

poonam sharma

Oct 20, 2015, 6:36:57 PM10/20/15

Send me your consultant profile @ poo...@tanishasystems.com

Hi,

Trust you are doing great.

We have an urgent job opportunity for a Senior Quality Engineer with Direct Client It would be for a long term consulting.

Your resume looks a great fit and it’s would be a commutable stuff for you as per your current location provided in the job board.

Please do send me an updated copy of your resume and let me know a convenient time for a quick conversation. Please do provide the best number to reach you.

Role : Senior Quality Engineer // Eden Prairie ,MN// 6 months Contract +

4+ years of Oracle database experience (writing complex queries, stored procedures, cRUD).
4+ years Test Automation experience (actual automation coding / not just leveraging someone else's framework)
Ability and willingness to work with multi cultural team.
Excellent communication (both written, verbal and inter-personal).
2+ years of Java or .NET C# (must be able to open and interpret java code, reverse engineer requirements from code, troubleshoot issues, etc.).

4+ Years with Test management tools.

Performance test automation
Performance test definition
Security test experience