Map Maker Data in Google Maps API

Bryn Lawrence

Jun 22, 2011, 6:12:20 PM6/22/11
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We'd like for the buildings that we entered in Google Map Maker to show up in the Google Maps API. I've found an option for map-type in the deprecated versions that would include Map Maker data, but it doesn't work. Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

Jabran

Jun 22, 2011, 6:38:26 PM6/22/11
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Basically it used to be G_MAPMAKER_NORMAL_MAP and G_MAPMAKER_HYBRID_MAP until API ver 2. Since recently we are having map data being updated from Map Maker to Maps very quickly (most cases its same day) it may be better to stick with Google Maps in API with ver 3. Though i also cannot find anything regarding MapMaker tiles in ver 3..

Regards,
Jabran Rafique

- To post a public reply in this same thread:

- To post a note to the group on a *different* General Map Maker topic:
Visit http://goo.gl/GDnr and click on "New topic"
or
E-mail google-...@googlegroups.com

- To unsubscribe from this list: