I am from small village in Purkhowal my village not located in any map even in maps of aleppo I pleasure when I see it in google earth but this not complate when I found name is wrong the wrong name is (Sauli Garhshankar punjab) the right name

jatinder

Mar 4, 2012, 3:30:23 AM3/4/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com

kanu desai

Mar 4, 2012, 7:03:59 AM3/4/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Please give me your village true name.

On Sunday, March 4, 2012 2:00:23 PM UTC+5:30, jatinder wrote:

Lovabletrips

Mar 4, 2012, 11:24:06 PM3/4/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com

Go to google maps. right click on the wrong name of the place. a drop down window will appear. select "report a problem". type the correct name of the place. it will be reviewed by the google team, and if u r right then it will be corrected by them and you will be informed via your email. i hope you find this helpful. Thanx.

jatinder

Mar 5, 2012, 10:20:38 AM3/5/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com

I am from small village in Purkhowal my village not located in any map even in maps of aleppo I pleasure when I see it in google earth but this not complate when I found name is wrong the wrong name is (Sauli Garhshankar punjab) the right name  (Purkhowal Garhshankar Hoshiarpur Punjab )

kanu desai

Mar 6, 2012, 3:37:09 AM3/6/12
to General Map Maker on behalf of jatinder

I have changed your village name
On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 8:50 PM, General Map Maker on behalf of jatinder <google-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

I am from small village in Purkhowal my village not located in any map even in maps of aleppo I pleasure when I see it in google earth but this not complate when I found name is wrong the wrong name is (Sauli Garhshankar punjab) the right name  (Purkhowal Garhshankar Hoshiarpur Punjab )

On Sunday, March 4, 2012 12:30:23 AM UTC-8, jatinder wrote:

Thanks for using Google Map Maker! =)

--
Kanu Desai | Mapper | kanud...@gmail.com | +91-957-471-9931 | Anmol Development

kanu desai