Google Location History empty?

Brian Keener

Aug 14, 2013, 10:35:29 AM8/14/13
to google-la...@googlegroups.com
My google location history stopped updating around April 19th.  Is this related to the google location API retirement?

Does the Latitude API retiring mean that the Location History will no longer be updated?  I used that a lot.  :/

Josh Livni

Aug 14, 2013, 9:10:37 PM8/14/13
to google-la...@googlegroups.com
It sounds unrelated -- you should check your phone settings to ensure your device is still reporting your location and location history is still enabled.