Locationhistory detail view empty although dashboard shows data

André Lang

Dec 3, 2013, 4:27:36 AM12/3/13
to google-la...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys,
my locationhistory detail view is completely empty, but the dashboard has lots of data.
I would really like to access my location history in detail. This feature was announced not to be affected by the shutdown.
Please have a look into this issue, as I heavily rely on this data for personal documentation and I guess the same is true for many other users.

Thanks, Andre

Josh Livni

Dec 3, 2013, 12:09:13 PM12/3/13
to google-la...@googlegroups.com