Re: Gujarati

dhanasekaran muthu

Nov 16, 2012, 4:41:04 AM11/16/12
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dirajlal, please visit the following link for gujarati keyboard where you find the Gujarati numbers in the key board. All the best.
M.Dhanasekaran,
Chennai

http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/gujarati.htm

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 11:42 PM, dhirajlal parekh <dpar...@gmail.com> wrote:
The new gujarati transliteration: The numbers are not being trqansliterated in Gujarati. Can anybody help?

ken

Nov 16, 2012, 10:14:44 AM11/16/12
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
dhanasekaran,

is there any way to design a keyboard to put English letters in these dotted circles instead of Gujarati letters?
I like to see this being done just for educational purpose.

 ્ા િ ી ુ ૂ ે ૅ ૈ ો ૉ ૌ ૉ ૌ ં

Isn't this a India's simplest script?May be it's a Brahmi script's latest form.

ken

Nov 16, 2012, 11:06:23 PM11/16/12
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
Lately Google causes lots of problem and they are slow to fix.
You may copy and paste Gujarati numbers.
You may try this site,
http://quillpad.in/editor.html

शुक्रवार, 16 नवम्बर 2012 9:18:58 am UTC-6 को, dhirajlal parekh ने लिखा:
Thank you, but my question still remains that how can I type numbers on Google transliteration and get the numbers in Gujarati.

Also the keyboard you sent me looks like difficult to operate.

dhiraj

ken

Nov 16, 2012, 11:22:24 PM11/16/12
to google-i...@googlegroups.com

you may downoad and try.
Download Google Transliteration IME

शुक्रवार, 16 नवम्बर 2012 9:18:58 am UTC-6 को, dhirajlal parekh ने लिखा:

Thank you, but my question still remains that how can I type numbers on Google transliteration and get the numbers in Gujarati.

Also the keyboard you sent me looks like difficult to operate.

dhiraj

dhanasekaran muthu

Nov 17, 2012, 4:39:46 AM11/17/12
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
There is no facility found in Google transliteration for Gujarati numbers; but available for Tamil. In the key board which I referred in the link is a virtual one and will respond to the mouse (Click) operation - on clicking you will get the words in the text field - you need to copy it and paste it to any document file
 I do not think the gujarati vowels will blend with roman script. One will have to manually transcribe!

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 8:48 PM, dhirajlal parekh <dpar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you, but my question still remains that how can I type numbers on Google transliteration and get the numbers in Gujarati.

Also the keyboard you sent me looks like difficult to operate.

dhiraj

ken

Nov 17, 2012, 10:00:02 AM11/17/12
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
Are you good at software in writing script converter?

dhanasekaran muthu

Nov 18, 2012, 1:54:54 AM11/18/12
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
hi
I am not a software professional. All that I do is to make use of the tools available from Google as you may see in  my translated titles of my panoramio photos appearing as dhanasekarngm in my page http://www.panoramio.com/user/5276428
-M.Dhanasekaran