Re: AUTO SAVE FEATURE IN TRANSLITERATION

Satyanarayana Gavarasana

Nov 4, 2012, 7:27:58 AM11/4/12
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
This is the way to go! We need an auto-save option.
Dr. Satyanarayana Gavarasana

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 1:09 AM, krishna satyanaraya banda <banda.kr...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Friday, 31 August 2012 13:07:55 UTC+5:30, Iamtheheaven  wrote:
> As a regular  user  of the transliteration   facility  and  one of the   hardship  I  frequently  face  is  if my  system  suddenly  hangs  all  my  work  done  on that page  is lost   and  I have to  redo the entire  page. If there  is  a auto save  option  it would  be  a  great boon  for  persons  facing  problems  like  me

to overcome this difficulty I am following this method-after typing two or three lines I copy and Paste the typed work to my Word-pad and then proceed to transliterate the next two or three lines.Dr.B.K.Satyanarayana

Suddhasheel Ghosh

Nov 5, 2012, 1:24:07 AM11/5/12
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
No.

I personally believe the using the auto save option should be limited to paid services of Google and should be linked with Google Docs.

2012/11/4 Satyanarayana Gavarasana <gsn...@gmail.com>

--
শুদ্ধশীল বাসবী ঘোষ,
অনুসন্ধানকর্তা, ভূ সূচনা প্রভাগ, জানপদ অভিযান্ত্রিকি বিভাগ,

Suddhasheel Basabi GHOSH
Researcher, Geoinformatics Division, Department of Civil Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur, India 208016