Re: Can Google Transliteration Service Works Without an Online Connection

Chandramouli Mahadevan

Jul 4, 2012, 1:59:39 AM7/4/12
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
You can use the IME if this is a Windows machine.

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 8:51 PM, Binayak <contact...@gmail.com> wrote:
Folks,
   I am developing an e-learning application and goal is to enable students in rural area ( without any internet connection) with high quality training materials. In most of cases these training materials will be done in local language and stored in a database. The training material is accessed through a browser.
    All is well as long as we have an internet connection. However, it does not work when there are no internet connection.

    I am not sure if this use case is supported ?

Thanks

dhanasekaran

Jan 13, 2015, 9:30:59 AM1/13/15
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/bengali.htm

Save this as default page while setting opening pages in your Browser if your choice is Bengali
If you have more than one languages to transliterate open & save as many as to like - the pages in Lexilogos work even without an internet  connection for transliteration - You cannot switch over to another language in the same page when the internet is not accessed.
Follow this: In the right top corner drop down menu  select   settings> set pages > in the "Start up Pages" add Pages URL or Current and click save as you may see in the jpeg image of the page
If your choice is Hindi  Or Devanagari script save this too in the settings :

On clicking the browser  the pages open even without a net

ken p

Jan 13, 2015, 10:27:27 PM1/13/15
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
hello,
We need built in transliteration and web pages converter  for all Indian languages to read in your chosen  script .
Why cant we study all languages in one Easy Gujanagari  script or in chosen script thru script converter.
Why not relieve children from learning complex scripts?
Why cant English medium students  learn all languages in Roman script?
Needed standard roman script

a,aa,I,Ii,u,uu,ae,e,ai,aw,o,au,am,an,ah

Thanks,
Ken