Re: putting matras from unicode

dhanasekaran muthu

Nov 25, 2012, 8:43:10 AM11/25/12
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
Please try with the key board in the link below - click on the virtual keyboard - get it on the text field  - copy and paste . I do this when google transliterate fails to give the desired combination Double consonants such as tt pp ttai tti  t soft and hard often fails in  google transliterate Lexilogos is the alternative option.
Please try

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:08 AM, someone <mighty...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,the question might sound silly a bit but it has puzzled me enough hence decided to post it here I have typed a lot of documents in hindi using transliteration utility google.com/transliterate
in case if I had to put some  "matra" then I used to press Ctrl+Shift+U and from the drop down box where it gave the option to insert Unicode charachter I used to see the Unicode number and used to put it in the desired place how ever while typing a document I came across a word बृ and put a matra a single dot above this word the previous method which used to work is not working I have tried several permutations can some one suggest me what to do in this case, I use Linux seems some thing got changed recently.
Thanks in advance.

Pk Sharma

Nov 25, 2012, 8:48:41 AM11/25/12
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
in this one, can we use keys of the keyboard also ?

--
now use indian languages more easily with :

IT'S EASY !!

dhanasekaran muthu

Nov 25, 2012, 9:08:29 AM11/25/12
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
Yes  I think with the mouse only  ... works as good as the Lexicos; the Lexicoc has different Indian language options except Malayalam, Oriya & Punjabi

Pk Sharma

Nov 25, 2012, 1:07:27 PM11/25/12
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
reply is confusing .. it works with the mouse, that is obvious

my question was does it work with keys of the pc's h/w keyboard too ?

this one allows both the mouse AND the keys of the pc's h/w keyboard also :
www.axar.in/axarHi/AxarHiKyC/AxarHiKyC5ie.htm

On 25/11/2012, dhanasekaran muthu <dhanase...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes I think with the mouse only ..

Swapneal Rathi

Nov 25, 2012, 1:10:40 PM11/25/12
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
Tried opening the site,
It didnt open.
I guess the link isnt working.
Confirm the link once again so that I can look into it,

"Whenever I hear, “It can’t be done,” I know I’m close to success."

Thanks,

Swapneal Rathi,

Skype: swapneal,

http://www.linkedin.com/in/swapneal

http://www.campaignprovider.com

8-4-403/1/C, 4th Floor, Rathi Plaza, Erragadda | HyderabadAP 500018 | INDIA

Phone +91 9391024403 Email ra...@campaignprovider.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission and any attachments accompanying it contain confidential information belonging to the sender that may be protected by the attorney-client privilege. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized interception of this transmission is illegal. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify Campaign Provider by sending an e-mail to ra...@campaignprovider.com  and then destroy all copies of this transmission.

Pk Sharma

Nov 25, 2012, 1:31:13 PM11/25/12
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
it works for me :

screen shot :

Inline images 1
image.png

Swapneal Rathi

Nov 25, 2012, 1:46:12 PM11/25/12
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Thanks for the email.
Yes it works with the Keyboard as well.
It is integrated with the Mouse as well as Keyboard
image.png

Pk Sharma

Nov 25, 2012, 8:08:36 PM11/25/12
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
is it easy & simple ?
image.png

Pk Sharma

Nov 25, 2012, 10:32:40 PM11/25/12
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
cutting off the tail of the loooong email