Re: Tamil Cloud Input space not enough

Chandramouli Mahadevan

Feb 18, 2013, 12:07:42 PM2/18/13
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
Why don't you use the Chrome extension here http://www.google.com/inputtools/cloud/chrome.html?

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 8:08 AM, Jayaraj <saja...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all in the Google lab team,

Thanks a lot for very effective and useful tools in our favorite google.

I have been using ' Tamil Google Transliteration' for the past two years. As i am a retired worker, it has been much useful to me for working from home.

I used to type on Google Tamil Transliteration. When i used that, I used to type one full page first, make corrections then and share it with my employer. The space was sufficient to type one A 4 size document.

But, now, at the Cloud Input tool, which comes in place of Google Transliteration, I don't get such a big space. The space is very small and I have to scroll down to type and make corrections.

Dears, could you do something to help me? Why can't you consider giving an extendable page like on Google /translate where, while we go on typing, the size of the page gets extended automatically.

Anyhow, thanks again for very useful tools. Best regards to all in the team.

Jayaraj

ken p

Feb 18, 2013, 12:55:00 PM2/18/13
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
Out of thread question.......
Jayraj,
Have you ever thought writing Devanagari  in Tamil script?This way all Indian languages can be learned under same regional script via script converter.Why bother to learn another script?
மேரா பா⁴ரத மஹான  ஹை .
merā bhārata mahāna  hai .
મેરા ભારત મહાન઼  હૈ

Chandramouli Mahadevan

Feb 18, 2013, 11:29:34 PM2/18/13
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
You can add multiple keyboards as input extensions including phonetic and inscript.