Re: Hindi and Sanskrit fonts

ken

Nov 25, 2012, 3:27:21 PM11/25/12
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
You may try here....on Google crome..........upper left next to Star...click -_ three lines.........
find settings>advance settings>web content(customized fonts)>see Sans serif fonts...Arial in the box.....

शुक्रवार, 23 नवम्बर 2012 2:19:51 pm UTC-6 को, Rishi ने लिखा:
I'm quite an avid user of the Hindi and Sanskrit typing facilities. I haven't used it for about a month and a half but after returning to it today, I'm quite saddened and disturbed about something. Perhaps someone could shed some light on the issue and help restore it for me to what it used to be:

With Sanskrit and Hindi, changing the font doesn't seem to make any visible difference. But far more importantly, the font that used to be there - Arial I recall - isn't there anymore. To me, that was the most beautiful font on Google Transliterate. And now it's not there.

Any ideas? Am I missing something or has it actually been removed it? And how come all the fonts look the same?

Thanks
Rishi