Implementing youtube video on own private website

Brian Johannesen

Sep 23, 2009, 4:43:51 PM9/23/09
to Google Data Protocol
Hello..

I have been searhing the api youtube google site for days now without
any luck.. hopefully someone will have an answer to this..

Im building a closed site , users will have to log in to be able to
view it and therefore I want the uploaded youtube videos to be private
as well.. What I would like is to have some kind of automatic
authentication on the site that allows the logged in users to view the
videos without having to log into to youtube first.. That being on my
site is enough authentication.

neither AuthSub proxy , OAuth, ClientLogin authentication does this
for me..

any suggestions ?

I would like to to this by .net or javascript

/Brian