Re: Invitation to Video SEX Chat

Message has been deleted

Charlie Wood

Sep 28, 2009, 7:44:16 AM9/28/09
to Google Data Protocol
You know, Google Groups has a pretty nifty moderation feature where a
group admin can mark a post as spam and it will be deleted. It would
be nice if Google would pay someone minimum wage to moderate these
forums.

Charlie

On Sep 27, 1:03 pm, Helga <giannamccaslin75...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My name is Helga Morrow, I am a girl 21 years old.
> I invite you to a video sex chat. Come even if you do not have or have
> not enabled webcam - you can participate in one-way.http://crystlecarle.150m.com

Trevor Johns

Sep 30, 2009, 6:49:42 PM9/30/09
to Google Data Protocol
On Sep 28, 4:44 am, Charlie Wood <charlie.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You know, Google Groups has a pretty nifty moderation feature where a
> group admin can mark a post as spam and it will be deleted. It would
> be nice if Google would pay someone minimum wage to moderate these
> forums.
>
> Charlie

It's getting on my nerves too. I don't have admin access to this
group, but I'm going to track down somebody who does and make the spam
stop.

-- Trevor Johns

Trevor Johns

Sep 30, 2009, 8:06:33 PM9/30/09
to Google Data Protocol
Alright, it looks like I'm the moderator for this group now. There
won't be any more spam here.

-- Trevor Johns

Charlie Wood

Oct 1, 2009, 10:50:48 AM10/1/09
to Google Data Protocol
I guess that'll teach you to call attention to a problem. :-)

-c