Request for collaboration for a university project

Alessandro Canova

Jun 5, 2021, 3:54:41 AM6/5/21
to google-guice
Good morning.
We are Alessandro, Leonardo, Alberto and Giacomo, four computer engineering students from the University of Padua.

We are contacting you because we have been given a delivery which consists of analyzing a large software project by June 10th, and we have decided to take your Guice framework as a sample.
The delivery consists in the analysis of the development methodologies, in the organization of the work, the analysis of the software production process and the analysis of the code, i.e. metrics CK, LOC and cyclomatic complexity, with their temporal evolution.

It would be our great honor and pleasure if you could support us in this project, helping us to better understand these aspects.
In any case, I ask you if you could kindly offer us your precious support in finding the information we need, or provide it directly.

Your help will be of paramount importance to us.

We thank you for your availability.

Sincerely,

Deba

Oct 4, 2021, 5:37:12 AM10/4/21
to google-guice
Hi Alessandro,

Please feel free to contact me if you have any specific questions here

Debasish