Jakarta injection support

Henning Schmiedehausen

May 17, 2022, 1:50:01 PM5/17/22
to google-guice
Hi,

I have been working for a bit on jakarta injection support within Guice. I have a medium size code base that I want to move to jakarta annotations (bit by bit) so I needed jakarta / javax compatibility as well.

I have posted a draft PR for this on github. I am looking for feedback and people willing to try this out. It works for me, I am planning to port some of the tests (especially around providers as that support is somewhat tricky) to get better coverage of the changes.

Also, I would be grateful for someone helping me with the bazel build (I can not get that to work locally; maven works fine).

-h