No implementation for java.lang.Boolean (with no qualifier annotation) was bound, and could not find an injectable constructor. Injectable classes must have either one (and only one) constructor annotated with @Inject or a zero-argument constructor t

Javier Cocco

Jan 31, 2023, 9:33:57 AM1/31/23
to google-guice
Hi, I have the following issue:

I need injection for constructor a Scala case class that has fields to store different configs

This class has a Boolean attributes:

case class ConfirmConfig @Inject()(
                          acceptAlternativeProviders: Seq[String],
                          acceptManualAlternativeProvidersDisabled: Seq[String],
                          acceptMoveAlternativeProvidersPerProduct: Map[String, Seq[String]],
                          skipValidateFlownSegmentsGolMailbox: Boolean)

I am injecting this class in a service class (wich has busisnes logical) as follows:

@Singleton
class GenerateReissueMaskOperation @Inject()(
                                            revalidationService: RevalidationService,
                                            reservationService: ReservationService,
                                            confirmConfig: ConfirmConfig)

When I run the app I am getting this error:

No implementation for java.lang.Boolean (with no qualifier annotation) was bound, and could not find an injectable constructor. Injectable classes must have either one (and only one) constructor annotated with @Inject or a zero-argument constructor that is not private.
  at java.lang.Boolean.class(Boolean.java:43)

What does is neccesary to @Inject() can inyect a class wich has a Booolean Scala class argument in its constructor ?

Thank you very much to anyone who can give me a hand