Re: [guice] Persist Extension: PersistService.start() cannot be called multiple times (#598)

Alexander Bolshakov

Apr 28, 2015, 10:20:35 AM4/28/15
to google/guice

I want to connect to the database straight after I have configured the JpaPersistModule instance, but this is not possible until servlet container initializes the PersistFilter, this means there is no option to load some data from DB and use it in @Provider methods. I think that there should be at least an option to configure the filter to initialize itself before servlet initialization stage of servlet container. Or option to start the JpaPersistModule explicitly, so that PersistFilter would not fail on init.