Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
Google Group Testers App
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
Google Group Testers App
Contact owners and managers
1–11 of 11
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Stefano Sorrentino
Sep 25
Test-for-test — 4 apps, happy to test yours back
Hi all, I have four Android apps in closed testing on Google Play and need real testers to reach
unread,
Test-for-test — 4 apps, happy to test yours back
Hi all, I have four Android apps in closed testing on Google Play and need real testers to reach
Sep 25
tarkan demirkiran
Aug 31
Test for Test – EduVerse Android Closed Test – 14 Days
Hi everyone 👋 I'm looking for Android testers for the EduVerse closed test. I'm happy to do
unread,
Test for Test – EduVerse Android Closed Test – 14 Days
Hi everyone 👋 I'm looking for Android testers for the EduVerse closed test. I'm happy to do
Aug 31
Randy Ledger
, …
junu mohanty
4
Aug 24
Nice work on Knowscroll - please try BandBinder: Charts & Setlists
Hey! Building an app called Smartfina — expense tracker with AI receipt scanning, handles multiple
unread,
Nice work on Knowscroll - please try BandBinder: Charts & Setlists
Hey! Building an app called Smartfina — expense tracker with AI receipt scanning, handles multiple
Aug 24
Stefano Sorrentino
Aug 11
Test me!!!
Colleghi tester, se avete voglia, iscrivetevi: https://groups.google.com/g/tester-giocodigesti Ho un
unread,
Test me!!!
Colleghi tester, se avete voglia, iscrivetevi: https://groups.google.com/g/tester-giocodigesti Ho un
Aug 11
Petr Jaroch
Aug 11
DotCheck: Free AI media detector
Hi, volunteers needed to test DotCheck, a free AI media detector app. Here are the steps: To become a
unread,
DotCheck: Free AI media detector
Hi, volunteers needed to test DotCheck, a free AI media detector app. Here are the steps: To become a
Aug 11
Roberto Fortunato
Jul 20
Security assessment
Hi everyone, I'm Mario Roberto Fortunato, an Android Developer and Offensive Security
unread,
Security assessment
Hi everyone, I'm Mario Roberto Fortunato, an Android Developer and Offensive Security
Jul 20
roykejoyke FPV
, …
Romain PIGNOUX
4
Jul 19
thanks for testing
Hi everyone! 👋 I just finished my first app, Noteback, and I need 12 testers to complete Google's
unread,
thanks for testing
Hi everyone! 👋 I just finished my first app, Noteback, and I need 12 testers to complete Google's
Jul 19
BlueDuck Labs
Jul 14
12 Days Remaining — Let’s Keep Testing
Hi everyone, We have 12 days left in the testing period. I'm still testing everyone's apps
unread,
12 Days Remaining — Let’s Keep Testing
Hi everyone, We have 12 days left in the testing period. I'm still testing everyone's apps
Jul 14
Ranjan Kumar
Jul 13
Testing your app / My game link
Hi, I have successfully installed your app and have added it to my daily routine. I will make sure to
unread,
Testing your app / My game link
Hi, I have successfully installed your app and have added it to my daily routine. I will make sure to
Jul 13
Zuzana Botková
,
Economy
2
Jul 13
App downloaded
Thank you for your email, i will done it as soon as possible On Sun, 12 Jul 2026 at 21:53 Zuzana
unread,
App downloaded
Thank you for your email, i will done it as soon as possible On Sun, 12 Jul 2026 at 21:53 Zuzana
Jul 13
BlueDuck Labs
Jul 8
How to join Android closed testing
Hi everyone, Thanks for joining this Android closed testing group. To test an app, please follow
unread,locked,
How to join Android closed testing
Hi everyone, Thanks for joining this Android closed testing group. To test an app, please follow
Jul 8