Python logging in glog format?

Thomas Johnson

Nov 2, 2009, 10:39:30 PM11/2/09
to google-glog
GLog is only for C++, correct? Is there an easy way to have Python log
in glog format? If I can ask, what does Google use internally for
Python logging?

shinichiro hamaji

Nov 3, 2009, 1:11:08 AM11/3/09
to googl...@googlegroups.com

I believe I can answer this question... Yeah, we have similar logging
library in Python, but it's not opensourced yet. I think there are
unfortunately no plan now. I'm sorry.

Thanks,

Benjamin Staffin

Dec 13, 2016, 8:59:47 PM12/13/16
to google-glog
I know this thread is seven years old, but just in case anybody else gets here by googling, I'd like to point out the Python glog module that I published a while back.  It's not an exact clone of the c++ glog, but it should be pretty familiar to anybody who's looking for such a thing.