Gin snapshot

Jeff Larsen

Jan 24, 2011, 6:12:44 PM1/24/11
to googl...@googlegroups.com
Any chance of releasing a Gin snapshot to maven central now that we have stable guice dependencies? Would really make my life easier as we don't have a nexus repo here at work.

Robert Munteanu

Jan 25, 2011, 5:23:30 PM1/25/11
to googl...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

There is no concept of snapshot on Maven central, so I can't deploy a
snapshot there unless there is an official pre-release, e.g.
1.1-beta-1. I can not create artifacts ad-hoc and deploy them, they
have to originate from the development team.

You can use the build at https://github.com/rombert/google-gin-pom to
create your own Maven-enabled artifact, if needed.

Robert

> --

Sent from my (old) computer