Notification upon comments

Forboding Angel

May 19, 2011, 11:29:49 PM5/19/11
to google-friend-co...@googlegroups.com
Bob, you have to know that this is mainly aimed at you (sorry), but when a comment comes in, we REALLY need the ability to get an email notification. To mentioned at one point that on certain sites that could cause a flood of emails... Well then that site admin could turn it off OR funnel it into a label via email filters. I don't think that that is sufficient reason not to implement this feature.

Could you please try once again to see if this can get pushed through? Imo, this is the only area where GFC is still lacking.

Bob Aman

May 20, 2011, 3:23:54 PM5/20/11
to GFC Developer Forum

Yeah, I definitely understand the concern and it makes sense. I
already filed the feature request, so it's now up to the product
manager to prioritize it. Rest assured, we're well aware that this is
an issue.