Moving site members to Google +

Webbo

Mar 5, 2012, 3:14:40 AM3/5/12
to Google Friend Connect Developer Forum
So Google has pulled the plug on GFC and my list of almost 500 members
has dissapeared from my site. Have any other GFC members moved their
site members to Google + yet ?
Is it easy enough to make it worthwhile compared to - for example -
building a community from scratch with Facebook?
If Google + doesn't take off will the plug get pulled on that too?
Thanks in advance for any shared experiences or opinions!

Thomas Tenkely

Mar 29, 2012, 8:49:23 PM3/29/12
to google-friend-co...@googlegroups.com
I was unable to find a way to move them, just a way to invite them to the new system.