Google Finance - Mobile Portfolio Not Working

Keith

Aug 29, 2011, 10:05:52 PM8/29/11
to Google Finance
Anyone having issues with their mobile portfolio with Google
Finance?

Portfolio works fine on the web, just not populating on my Android
phone.

Yes...I am signed in...

Is this a known issue out there right now?

Thanks.

John Gilmour

Aug 30, 2011, 4:58:07 AM8/30/11
to google-...@googlegroups.com
It is an issue but I though they had provided a short term fix. I believe mine is loading but every time I view from my Android, I find going back to my laptop to view shows extended hours and news flags setting corrupt.

John Gilmour
www.JcGilmour.ca
cell: 905-964-0614
phone: 905-346-3488
Computer Service, Sales & More
Special Dell P4 2.8, DDR2, SATA  XP pro, $199 no tax!

Jim RACINOWSKI

Aug 31, 2011, 9:16:27 AM8/31/11
to google-...@googlegroups.com
My portfolios are appearing on my Droid.

John Gilmour

LinK627

Aug 31, 2011, 6:39:16 PM8/31/11
to Google Finance
I am having the same problem as well. Mobile Portfolio is showing on
computer but not on my android phone.

On Aug 31, 12:42 pm, John Gilmour <J...@JcGilmour.ca> wrote:
> My portfolios were showing after the temp fix but today when viewing my
> portfolios from my droid only two stocks are listed out of about 25. From a
> Windoze computer everything look OK

> John Gilmour
> *www.JcGilmour.ca*<http://www.JcGilmour.ca>
> cell: 905-964-0614
> phone: 905-346-3488
> Computer Service, Sales & More
> Special Dell P4 2.8, DDR2, SATA  XP pro, $199 no tax!
>

> On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 9:16 AM, Jim RACINOWSKI <jimr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > My portfolios are appearing on my Droid.
>
> > On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 4:58 AM, John Gilmour <J...@jcgilmour.ca> wrote:
>
> >> It is an issue but I though they had provided a short term fix. I believe
> >> mine is loading but every time I view from my Android, I find going back to
> >> my laptop to view shows extended hours and news flags setting corrupt.
>
> >> John Gilmour
> >> *www.JcGilmour.ca*<http://www.JcGilmour.ca>
> >> cell: 905-964-0614
> >> phone: 905-346-3488
> >> Computer Service, Sales & More
> >> Special Dell P4 2.8, DDR2, SATA  XP pro, $199 no tax!

LinK627

Aug 31, 2011, 6:41:47 PM8/31/11
to Google Finance
Logging out and logging back in seems to have fixed the issue.