Googlefinance function in googlesheets not returning data for ticker "NSE:NIFTY"

Jignesh

Mar 16, 2020, 8:23:47 AM3/16/20
to Google Finance
it is show NA error

Ron Hendriks

Mar 16, 2020, 8:26:04 AM3/16/20
to Google Finance
Same for:
RILYZ AVK

Op maandag 16 maart 2020 13:23:47 UTC+1 schreef Jignesh:
it is show NA error

ASHUTOSH KUMAR

Mar 23, 2020, 3:25:23 PM3/23/20
to Google Finance
yes i am also facing the same issue

is there any reply from google

sebastine Chittilappilly

Mar 25, 2020, 8:58:53 PM3/25/20
to Google Finance

On Monday, March 16, 2020 at 5:53:47 PM UTC+5:30, Jignesh wrote:
it is show NA error

Facing the same issue. GOOGLEFINANCE has become very unreliable. Please try to use YAHOO as below through GOOGLE SHEETS. Paste the following in Google Sheets.

J C

Mar 25, 2020, 10:13:13 PM3/25/20
to Google Finance
Yahoo does not have all the symbols either

Richard Wolfe

Apr 16, 2020, 11:44:46 AM4/16/20
to Google Finance
Having the same issue with "STAY". I posted my own topic yesterday about it, but it looks like it was never posted.

I don't think Google actually reads or monitors these types of groups.

Raju BN

May 6, 2020, 10:58:10 AM5/6/20
to Google Finance
Guys it is working fine for Nifty & BankNifty just remove the NSE tag

=GOOGLEFINANCE("NIFTY","PRICEOPEN")
=GOOGLEFINANCE("BANKNIFTY","PRICEOPEN")

Peter Hwang

May 6, 2020, 1:29:06 PM5/6/20
to google-...@googlegroups.com

NYSE:CCF can not be found!

Prodip Das

May 7, 2020, 12:48:10 AM5/7/20
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Great! now it is working fine. In case of to get sector index update like viz. CNXPHARMA, just put= GOOGLEFINANCE("CNXPHARMA","PRICEOPEN") you may put the function in this way.