Problem with Google Finance mobile website and my Portfolio

sloisel

Dec 4, 2010, 11:51:23 AM12/4/10
to Google Finance
To Whom This May Concern,

I attempted to use Google Finance Portfolio on my iphone 4 to monitor
some of my investments. I have a portfolio on Google Finance that has
some information in it.

On my iphone, I get the special mobile version of the web site. There
is a "Portfolio" tab. This tab contains subtabs "Overview" and
"Performance", and on the same row there is a red and green arrow
button. Below that it says "Recent quotes" and "Create a new
portfolio". Below that it says "There's no recent quotes". Below that,
there's my email address, "sign out" and other pieces of the footer.

My portfolio is not on this page.

If I click on "Performance", the windows is exactly the same.

If I click on "Create a new portfolio", it asks me for a Portfolio
name and some stocks and mutual funds. No matter what portfolio name I
choose, when I click on "Create portfolio", it says "A portfolio with
that name already exists". Even if I try to create a portfolio with
the name "adjfonenci12neiso1" it does the same thing.

When I switch to the "Classic" view, my portfolio is visible.

In brief, the mobile web site of Google Finance is completely unable
to show me my portfolios.

Please help!

Sébastien Loisel

Philip (Google Employee)

Dec 8, 2010, 7:58:46 PM12/8/10
to Google Finance
Sébastien -

Could I ask you to log out of your Google account on your iPhone and
then log back and in and see if there is any change in your Google
Finance portfolio?

The answer to this will help us track down the issue more quickly.

Many thanks.

John Bade

Dec 9, 2010, 9:18:03 AM12/9/10
to google-...@googlegroups.com
hello,actually, my name is John--Sebastien is way too upscale for me- I did
what you asked,but had to disturb my cat to do that..she is angry with
you...have a profitable day!