Stock Exchange Symbol for Toronto Stock Exchange

Kevin Preston

Jun 8, 2020, 1:45:48 PM6/8/20
to Google Finance
I am having trouble using GOOGLEFINANCE with the Toronto Stock Exchange. When I do <=GOOGLEFINANCE("T","price"), it returns the price for AT&T on the NYSE, but I want the price for Telus on the TSX. Putting the stock exchange first, I can get a successful result when I use "NYSE:T", but when I follow the same syntax and use "TSX:T", I get no results.  I've tried "TO:T", "TOR:T", and others, but nothing seems to work. Is the Toronto Stock Exchange just not tracked by Google?

Has anybody gotten it to work? If so, please let me know! Thank you!

ctz69

Jun 15, 2020, 3:41:24 PM6/15/20
to Google Finance
It's TSE:T.   All you have to do is look it up on finance.google.com and it will show the correct format.

Andrew D. Connor

Jun 15, 2020, 3:45:22 PM6/15/20
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Regarding tickers that do not show up in Google Finance:
A publicly traded company ticker NYSE:RAMP does not show in Google Finance search results.
Does anyone in this group know the best way to have Google update their list of public companies to get companies like RAMP searchable?

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Connor | LiveRamp Investor Relations

andrew...@liveramp.com | 917.579.3674