Google Finance chart showing different data for same date in different duration

Prasad Kulkarni

Jul 28, 2020, 5:21:32 PM7/28/20
to Google Finance
Google finance showing incorrect data for M&M Financial data NSE: M&MFIN

For 1 month duration it shows 376 on 20Th July

For 5 days duration it shows 130.98 on 20th July

PSN KUMAR

Dec 20, 2020, 2:09:21 AM12/20/20
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Google finance is a gone tool. The old google finance was great. This new team could not get single proper functionality in last 2 years. Google is a company of past.

Regards
P.S.N.KUMAR
9820762933
cloudHQPowered by
cloudHQ

Ciro Maddaloni

Dec 20, 2020, 2:17:01 AM12/20/20
to google-...@googlegroups.com

Why they do not go back to the portal we had before?
This is a mystery.

I moved on Yahoo, however would go immediately back to the old google portal.

On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 at 02:51, Prasad Kulkarni <prasadkul...@gmail.com> wrote:
Google finance showing incorrect data for M&M Financial data NSE: M&MFIN

For 1 month duration it shows 376 on 20Th July

For 5 days duration it shows 130.98 on 20th July

Kimberly Smith

SSK Raman

Jan 7, 2021, 3:19:16 PM1/7/21
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Different strokes for different folks... people!!