Doesn't find my portfolies

ebber

Mar 3, 2011, 4:56:27 PM3/3/11
to Google Finance APIs and Tools
Hi,

I am trying to make a small application in C#. I tried it with a
@googlemail.com email adress and it works perfectly. It returns all my
portfolios.
My email adress has another ending but it is still from google. I can
manage my portfolios via the normal website...
But if use this email adresss in my application i get:
<openSearch:totalResults>0</openSearch:totalResults>
... no portfolios. However I do get the authentication token.

I assumed it is the email adress, because I didn't change anything
else and I remarked a little strange behaviour on some parts of the
google website with it.

Does someone else have this problem, too? Any solution?

ebber

EssCee

Apr 28, 2011, 9:50:56 AM4/28/11
to Google Finance APIs and Tools