Public Calendar Events

Ross McGibbon

Jan 21, 2013, 8:57:12 AM1/21/13
to google-featur...@googlegroups.com
At the moment I need to create events in google+ myself? It should be down to a promoter or event organizer to create public events that people can search for. Also you should have a calendar view so you can see which of your buddies are going to events on each day. That gives you an easy way to see what events are happening and who is going.

Also private events, making it visible but the content hidden unless your invited. Perfect for google+...

 I've been waiting for this before I unsubscribe from facebook, as many other people probably are too...