Indexing Picasa Web albums

Jorgen Hollensen

Sep 30, 2014, 6:07:49 AM9/30/14
to google-featur...@googlegroups.com
I have several hundreds of Picasa Web albums, which are uploadet at random times, and I need an index (or rather several) to find my way between the albums, that I can use across Windows, Windows Phone and Androids.
Any experience or good advice.
Jorgen Hollensen

Bhatia, Vivek

Sep 30, 2014, 12:50:35 PM9/30/14
to google-featur...@googlegroups.com
what do you mean by "index"?

I use an Android App with a decent search function to find pics in one of (350ish) albums.

Jorgen Hollensen

Sep 30, 2014, 5:15:11 PM9/30/14
to google-featur...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for not being precise.
I would like to index my albums by
  •  date for the first picture in the album (and maybe the last Picture)
  • the name of the album
  • number of Pictures (less important)
I would be interested i your Android App with search functions.
Thx. Jorgen