Since Google+ is on mobile devices. Add feature for safety.

jay w Stratemeyer

Mar 5, 2014, 12:26:08 PM3/5/14
to google-featur...@googlegroups.com
Okay, here is the scenario-

I'm driving down the road and i get a text message. I respond with "I can't talk right now for I am driving." As I send this message back, I crash my car.

Simple Solution -

Allow users to turn on "Google Safe Driver Services"

This will link Google+ with Google Location Services for which if you are moving faster than 10 mph, Google+ automatically responds to any text message with a custom message saying something like "I am driving right now and will get back to you when I have reached my destination"

This feature could also be used for phone calls as well!

Thanks!
Jay Stratemeyer
Missoula Software & Sales