Weird display issues with IE

dean carroll

Aug 22, 2010, 10:40:30 AM8/22/10
to google-excanvas, de...@gnohwars.com
Hi, I'm currently writing a browser based game and i'm coming across
weird error with excanvas and this.

Strangely enough with some fiddling I've managed to spot a pattern
however it's pretty odd.

Basically if I view my site on different sites with IE using a
hostname I get some random errors with some images being
automatically
resized.

For example if you were to login at http://gnohwars.com/game and view
the map with IE you'll likely see some odds things however now heres
the strange part,

If I access the same site using the IP address http://91.102.66.152/game
the map renders correctly, If I access the same code base via a
different URL the images that are resized changes but accessing it
via an IP address still means it works as expected.

Erik Arvidsson

Aug 30, 2010, 9:41:27 PM8/30/10
to google-...@googlegroups.com, de...@gnohwars.com
This makes me believe that the doctype is missing and the site is
rendered using different modes.

> --

erik