I'm Tommy Maintz, architect at Ext JS, and would like to submit the
following patch to the excanvas project.
* drawImage with multiple transformation support in IE8 Standards
* Dynamic creation of images using the Image constructor.
* Replacement of VML group + image combination with DIV's
* Use AlphaImageLoader to fix transparent PNG's (improved
* Apply scaling to width and height of image instead of using the
Transform Matrix() (improved quality)
* Apply current font style to textMeasureEl to get correct size
when using ctx.measureText()
Please let me know if there are any issues with this patch.