Reminder: Apply for the 2021 Geo for Good Summit by Oct 15th!

Google Earth Engine Announcements

Oct 4, 2021, 4:26:50 PM10/4/21
to Google Earth Engine Announcements
Greetings,

We wanted to send a quick reminder that applications for the 2021 Geo for Good Summit must be submitted by Friday, October 15, midnight Pacific Time.

The Summit is intended for nonprofits, scientists and other change-makers who want to leverage technology and use mapping tools (such as Google Earth, Earth Engine, Environmental Insights Explorer, Plus Codes and My Maps) for positive impact in the world. You can explore this year’s (work-in-progress) agenda on the website - we’ll be continuing to add to the program over the next few weeks.

What: Geo for Good Summit
When
: November 16-19, 2021
Where: Virtual
Application Process: Interested candidates will need to apply to attend the virtual summit. Apply here.
Eligibility: Applicants must demonstrate how their work leads to positive social and environmental impact.
Cost: Free

We hope you will join us! If you have any questions, please reach out to geoforg...@google.com.

Regards,
Raleigh Seamster, on behalf of the Google Earth Outreach team