Earth Engine Workshops Q2 - Vienna/Stockholm/London

gore...@google.com

Mar 27, 2024, 5:34:13 AMMar 27
to Google Earth Engine Announcements
We've scheduled 3 more hands-on workshops in Europe, in Q2 of 2024:

June 6-7, London

The Vienna course is 3 hours in the evening during EGU, in conjunction with the Department of Economics of WU.  The Stockholm event is a 2-day hands-on intro/intermediate course, and the final agenda of London event is still being ironed out (so stay tuned).

The workshops are free, but space is limited, so we may not be able to accommodate everyone.  The workshops are only available for in-person attendance.  They will not be streamed and will not be available online.

For more information or to sign up, check out our Google Earth Engine Workshops site.

-- Noel Gorelick
and the Earth Engine team

gore...@google.com

Apr 19, 2024, 5:44:33 AMApr 19
to Google Earth Engine Announcements
Registration for the London Workshop, June 6-7, is now open.