Earth Engine Workshop, Oct 16-17, Seattle WA

gore...@google.com

Sep 6, 2023, 8:46:19 AM9/6/23
to Google Earth Engine Announcements
We're offering another regional training workshop on October 16-17, 2023 in Seattle Washington.  The proposed agenda is:

Session 1 (Mon, AM): A hands-on introduction to Google Earth Engine
Session 2 (Mon, PM): Multi-temporal Land Cover Classification and Sensor Fusion
Session 3 (Tues, AM): Advanced Topics: ML and AI
Session 4 (Tues, PM): Operationalization

The workshop is free, but space is limited, so we may not be able to accommodate everyone.  For more information or to sign up, check out our Google Earth Engine Workshops site.

-- Noel Gorelick
and the Earth Engine team