[SAVE THE DATE] 2021 Geo for Good Summit: November 16-19, 2021

Google Earth Engine Announcements

Jun 15, 2021, 5:34:14 PM6/15/21
to Google Earth Engine Announcements

Hello Earth Engine Developers,

We are excited to share that the 10th annual Geo for Good Summit will be held November 16-19, 2021! The Summit is intended for nonprofits, scientists and other change-makers who want to leverage technology and use mapping tools (such as Google Earth, Earth Engine, and My Maps) for positive impact in the world.

Similar to last year's event, this year’s Geo for Good Summit will be a virtual conference. We want to ensure the health and safety of our participants around the world, and we hope to see you in-person in 2022.

The Summit will be an opportunity to hear the latest updates about our mapping technologies and learn how others in the public benefit community are using these technologies for impact. The summit will offer a mix of presentations, Q&A and networking, as well as previously recorded on-demand training sessions that you can take at your own pace at any time.

What: Geo for Good Summit

When: November 16-19, 2021

Where: Virtual

Applications Open: July

Application Deadline: October

Application Process: Interested candidates will need to apply to attend the virtual summit. Learn more about the application process here.

Eligibility: Applicants must demonstrate how their work leads to positive social and environmental impact.

Cost: Free

To find out more, visit g.co/earth/GeoforGood21

We hope you will join us! If you have any questions, please reach out to geoforg...@google.com.

Regards,

Tyler, on behalf of the Earth Outreach Team