Is there any metrics that can replace those removed metrics when upgrading version to 202405?

Chanh Nguyen Trung

2:18 AM (8 hours ago) 2:18 AM
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hi team, overview, GAM version 202402 to 202405 has been remove some metrics(we are using) for ReportService such as:

VIEW_THROUGH_CONVERSIONS

VIEW_THROUGH_REVENUE

CLICK_THROUGH_CONVERSIONS

CLICK_THROUGH_REVENUE

TOTAL_CONVERSION_REVENUE

TOTAL_CONVERSIONS

Since we are using these metrics for our reporting they may be affected if they are removed. So, Is there any metrics that can replace those removed metrics? Thanks.

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

7:31 AM (3 hours ago) 7:31 AM
to chanh.ng...@unified.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Ad Manager API support team.

I have reviewed your query and understand that the mentioned metrics are available in version v202402, but not in v202405.  I recommend  you refer to this article( why it is  deprecation.). To avoid double-counting conversions, Ad Manager counts a conversion as click-through if the user has clicked on an ad within the lookback window for clicks, even though the activity is also view-through. If there is no click recorded within the lookback window, the conversion is associated with the last eligible impression within the lookback window.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vDipJ:ref" (ADR-00252608)

Thanks,

Google Logo Ad Manager API Team