ServerError.SERVER_ERROR

Shaon Mondal

Jun 14, 2024, 7:45:38 AMJun 14
to Google Ad Manager API Forum

Hi ,

We have been receiving the following error message from GAM SOAP API recently for a few transactions: [ServerError.SERVER_ERROR @ ] .

This seem to be an issue directly coming from the Ad Server.

Please investigate the same .

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Jun 14, 2024, 9:53:26 AMJun 14
to google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Ad Manager API support team.

I have reviewed the information provided and understand that you are facing the "ServerError.SERVER_ERROR" via the API. This error indicates that an unexpected error occurred while processing your request. As a workaround, I would recommend you to wait for a few minutes and then retry the request.

If you are still facing any issues, then please provide us with the following information for further analysis: You can send the details via Reply privately to the author option, or direct private reply to this email.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJKvP:ref" (ADR-00241026)

Thanks,

Google Logo Ad Manager API Team