why am i getting error again?

sungwooLee

Jan 9, 2023, 8:46:49 PM1/9/23
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
timeZoneType < this error is happening again

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Jan 10, 2023, 3:02:34 AM1/10/23
to dmrl...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com
Hi SungwooLee,

Thank you for contacting us. I am Ankam from Ad Manager API team.

I can confirm that the issue is with the ReportService and one of our colleagues will reach out to you once we get an update on this issue by that time as you mentioned you may continue using the work around solution.

We appreciate your patience and Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Google Logo
Ankam
Ad Manager API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2hbbsW:ref

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Jan 10, 2023, 4:09:37 PM1/10/23
to google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com, dmrl...@gmail.com
Hi SungwooLee,

We have an update. I'm Madhushree working with Ankam.

I can confirm that the issue with ReportService has been fixed, can you please try once again from your end and if you still face any errors feel free to reach out to us.

Regards,
Google Logo
Madhushree