How to check Shared Network?

Nguyễn Khánh

Sep 3, 2021, 3:46:47 AM9/3/21
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hi,
In my account I have a shared Network and a Network created by me!
Is there any way I can check which network is shared using https://github.com/googleads/googleads-php-lib?

Thanks!

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Sep 3, 2021, 6:04:28 AM9/3/21
to khanh...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Nguyễn,

Thanks for reaching out to the Ad Manager API team, I hope that you are safe and doing well.

According to our documentation on NetworkService, the method getAllNetworks returns the list of Network objects to which the current login has access on. You may refer to this sample code, which is in PHP, on getting all the networks you have access to. Furthermore, you may access our available client libraries here for reference.

Please let us know if you have any more questions so we may provide assistance.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasmin Gabrielle Padua
Ad Manager API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2MlEiS:ref

Nguyễn Khánh

Sep 6, 2021, 3:35:42 AM9/6/21
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hi,
So, I want to exclude the accounts to which I share permissions. How to keep only the accounts that the email owns?
Thanks!

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

Sep 6, 2021, 6:19:31 AM9/6/21
to khanh...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi Nguyễn,

Here is an article on how to edit user roles. Furthermore, for managing who can access your network, you can refer to this article on how to add and edit users as well as deactivate them from your network.