Low Impressions in websites

1 view

Esther Rodríguez

Jul 1, 2024, 8:17:22 PM (9 hours ago) Jul 1
to Google Ad Manager API Forum
Hello, since May 2024 we started to notice the lack of impressions of the banners and videos published in our Google Ad Manager order lines starting with the website of:
https://www.deportestvc.com/?utm_campaign=DIRECTOTVC

Our team didn't received any type of alert, notification or email of violations of Google's policies on any of our sites.  We are currently noticing the same trend of low impressions and traffic on the following 4 sites:
https://www.deportestvc.com/?utm_campaign=DIRECTOTVC
https://www.tunota.com/?utm_campaign=DIRECTOTVC

Again, we did not receive any Google policy violation alerts, so we are requesting support on any action to be taken for this problem on our 4 websites.

Ad Manager API Forum Advisor

4:26 AM (1 hour ago) 4:26 AM
to pautadi...@gmail.com, google-doubleclick...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Ad Manager API support team.

I have reviewed your query and understand that your query is related to UI. I would like to inform you that the concerns related to UI are out of scope for us. Please note that we can resolve technical issues / concerns related to the Ad Manager API. I would recommend you to post your query in the Ad Manager Help Community for further assistance.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJXGl:ref" (ADR-00244771)

Thanks,

Google Logo Ad Manager API Team